I tried four tortilla chip brands for football season, and this one was the undisputed winner

I tried four tortilla chip brands for football season, and this one was the undisputed winner

; , .I tried four tortilla chip brands for football season, and this one was the undisputed winner

![](https://hermes.media.static.aol.com/logos/light/seo-migration-aol.png?v=1784020648)

![](https://hermes.media.transform.aol.com/30b7521943e57f663c445c31bf187a14195c017b/w_1200,c_scale,f_auto,q_auto/https://hermes.media.static.aol.com/uploads/2026/10/07/53933c16-27df-4e76-8636-870fe578c51b.jpg)

Quick Overview

Mi Niña Tortilla ChipsShop NowOrganic “Sea Salt” White Corn Tortilla ChipShop Now“Jalapeño Agave” Tortilla ChipShop NowCinnamon “Churros” Tortilla ChipShop Now

I don't necessarily love watching football, but I do love the snacks! You can easily convince me to attend any football party simply by telling me there will be pigs in a blanket, potato skins, or chips and guac. (Preferably all three!)

However, not all tortilla chips are created equal, and they can really make or break a chip-and-dip platter. If the chips are too thin, too stale, or too oily, it can definitely put a damper on game day, so ahead of football season, I set out to find the best tortilla chips my local grocery store had to offer.

My husband and I ate our way through four popular tortilla chip brands, including Tostitos (a classic), Tortiyahs (my parents' preferred brand), On The Border, and Mi Niña.

We tried them out with salsa, queso, and chili, and one brand was the undisputed winner: Mi Niña.

![](https://hermes.media.static.aol.com/uploads/2026/10/07/da10afe7-77ad-46a9-a728-7a391cc70132.jpg)

Mi Niña

Mi Niña Tortilla Chips

These tortilla chips hit all the right notes: They're just the right thickness, wonderfully crispy, and have a great corn flavor. They're much more authentic than many other store-bought brands, and as an added bonus, they're also USDA-certified organic and non-GMO.

Shop Now

We tried the classic "Sea Salt" variety, and we both agreed they were superior to the other brands. The chips are thick enough to hold even thick dips (or a generous scoop of chili), and they have a more authentic flavor thanks to their stone-ground corn. They're flavorful and perfectly salted, and they're just as good plain as they are smothered in queso. I think they'd also make a great plate of nachos — which we'll probably be trying out next weekend.

So if you're looking for the best tortilla chip to add to your game day spread, I highly recommend trying out Mi Niña!

![](https://hermes.media.static.aol.com/uploads/2026/10/07/da10afe7-77ad-46a9-a728-7a391cc70132.jpg)

Mi Niña

Organic “Sea Salt” White Corn Tortilla Chip

The classic sea salt flavor is a perfect everyday tortilla chip — enjoy it alone, with dip, or even as nachos.

Shop Now

![](https://hermes.media.static.aol.com/uploads/2026/10/07/06ba708f-0621-42bf-8d97-a5c2bbc7fcd7.jpg)

Mi Niña

“Jalapeño Agave” Tortilla Chip

The brand also has several other tortilla flavors, like this popular jalapeno option that offers an extra kick of spice in every bite.

Shop Now

![](https://hermes.media.static.aol.com/uploads/2026/10/07/487fe7e9-4f11-4021-984b-bab768a17803.jpg)

Mi Niña

Cinnamon “Churros” Tortilla Chip

If you have a sweet tooth, you won't want to miss this "churro" tortilla chip, which has a delicious cinnamon-sugar coating.

Shop Now

Aol and Yahoo may earn commission from links in this article


Source: Sports

Post a Comment

0 Comments